Monday, December 17, 2007

Team adidas Urban Run!

Here's a shot of Eric, Lew, and I just before the start of the NYRR Holiday 4-Miler on Saturday morning. As you can tell, we were freezing! But once we stood among the 5,000 other runners at the starting line, we started to warm up. The cold effected us all--I never really thawed out and was moving rather slowly--but, by the end of the race, we were nice and toasty!

Here are the results:

TEAM adidas URBAN RUN
NYRR 4-MILER
DECEMBER 15, 2007, CENTRAL PARK, NYC
29 Degrees

Dario Banalotti (25:55)
Joe Franza (26:01)
Eric Cheung (26:46)
Michael Klochkov (27:04)--sixth in his age group!
Lewis Santoni (27:43)
Sarah Wassner Flynn (28:56)
Derek Seto (31:49)

A full team picture coming soon!

~Sarah
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah Flynn

I ran with you at Adidas Urban Run at

Chelsea Piers.I will like to be in your network.

You can contact me on skype.

Dennis